FALSE EYEBROWS - HOW TO
Final Touch Brows® 100% Human Hair False Eyebrows are the most superior and natural eyebrow wigs on the market. Our False Brows have been designed to help give confidence back to women and men who have lost their eyebrows due to illness, medical treatment, alopecia, stress and hormonal changes.
Final Touch Brows False Eyebrows are adhered with our specially formulated, skin safe adhesive. Once adhered to the skin false brows last up to 7 days and in total 2 - 3 months with the correct care.
Available in five different colours: Blonde, Light Brown, Medium Brown, Dark Brown and Brown / Black. , Dark Brown, Brown/Black
Please note False Brows are designed for those who have lost most if not all of their natural brow hair as the backing needs to be adhered flush to the skin for a seamless, invisible effect. They are not for those who still have quite a lot of natural brow hair. If you still have quite a lot of natural brow hair we highly recommend our brow powders/pencils.
APPLYING YOUR FINAL TOUCH BROWS
Begin by using a brow pencil to mark Points "A" and "B" to define the desired start and end of your brow. (See Illustration Below)
Point "A" can be determined by using a ruler or brow brush placed at a 90o angle from the outer side of your nose to the top of your brow (If you have a broader nose you may want to start from the centre of the nostril).
Point "B" can be marked by starting at the same point on the nose as you did for Point "A" and then following a line that meets with the outside of your eye.
The brow has a small amount of flexibility to allow setting a slightly higher arch as desired.
Note: Point "A" for each eye should be the same distance from the centre of the nose so that the brows appear symmetrical. Similarly Points "A" & "B" should finish on or close to the same horizontal plane.
Apply Final Touch Brows Adhesive to the Backing of the eyebrow and be sure to apply adhesive right to the edges.
Important ! Always apply eyebrows to clean, dry skin.
Starting at point “A”, inline with your nose, place eyebrow along your brow line. When satisfied with position (brow should end approx. on point “B” - outer side of your eye). Press down firmly until adhesive is dry - approximately 1 minute.
Removal and Care for your False Eyebrows:
- Eyebrows should adhere to skin for up to 7 days (depending on skin type and environment, such as oily skin and humidity).
- When removing eyebrows always start at point"A". Keep skin taut and gently peel away in the direction you natural brow would grow.
- If any residue is left on the skin, clean with Final Touch Brows Adhesive Remover.
- Any excess glue on the brow itself can be removed by placing the brow in a small plate, liberally applying glue remover and allowing to soak for an hour or so.
- It is advised to try and avoid brows from getting we as much as possible. When showering do not saturate brows in water and keep all cleansers, shampoos, conditioners etc away from brows at all times.
- With the correct care False Eyebrows should last up to 2 months.
Click here for False Eyebrow Q&A